Hello Community

Hello Community. A little bit about myself. I blog (obviously)..lol. I own 2 IT-related businesses. I offer consulting and marketing services that help businesses and individuals iron out the "gaps in their game". I am currently in the process of writing my first book. Much thanks to +Jed Lloyd for reaching out and inviting me. It is always a pleasure to meet new, and very talented, people like I know I will meet on here. I will post some blogs here soon. I am in the process of getting my new web site up right now. I will post a link to it once I get it online. Again, awesome to be aligned with you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us James. Good luck with your book and hope to hear more about it soon. Glad to have you with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Seems interesting, good luck.

    ReplyDelete